| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lahore, Punjab in September is very hot at 29.7 °C (85.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in September is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with infrequent rain. Only 61.1mm (2.4in) of H2O is deposited across on average 3 days.
- The heavens above Lahore, Punjab are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:36 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 3:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lahore, Punjab September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lahore, Punjab: