| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lahore, Punjab in October is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 12.4mm (0.5in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 1 day.
- In October the skies in Lahore, Punjab are sunny with on average a considerable 9:15 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:20.
- There are approximately 1:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lahore, Punjab October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lahore, Punjab: