| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lahore, Punjab in November is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with no rain. An airy 4.2mm (0.2in) of fluid is discharged across on average 0.5 days.
- The blue above Lahore, Punjab is moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:25 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:31.
- There are approximately 1:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lahore, Punjab November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lahore, Punjab: