| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lahore, Punjab in May is very hot at 31.2 °C (88.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 22.4mm (0.9in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 3 days.
- In May the skies in Lahore, Punjab are nice and sunny with on balance a substantial, 9:54 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:44.
- There are approximately 3:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lahore, Punjab May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Lahore, Punjab: