| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lahore, Punjab in June is very, very hot at 33.9 °C (93.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41 °C (105.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature range/ variation is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with periodic rain. A mere 36.3mm (1.4in) of H2O is transfered during on average 6 days.
- In June the skies in Lahore, Punjab are sunny with on average a sizable 9:13 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 14:09.
- There are approximately 4:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lahore, Punjab June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lahore, Punjab: