| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lahore, Punjab in July is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish with some rain. A sizable 202.1mm (8in) of H2O is discharged during on average 9 days.
- In July the skies in Lahore, Punjab are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:05 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:58.
- There are approximately 5:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lahore, Punjab July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lahore, Punjab: