| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lahore, Punjab in August is very hot at 30.7 °C (87.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly wettish with some rain. Around 163.9mm (6.5in) of fluid descends during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Lahore, Punjab are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:05 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:16.
- There are approximately 5:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lahore, Punjab August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lahore, Punjab: