| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lahore, Punjab in April is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 19.7mm (0.8in) of water tumbles during an average of 3 days.
- In April the skies in Lahore, Punjab are sunny having on average a considerable 9:19 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:55.
- There are approximately 3:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73% of daylight hours and cloudy 27% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lahore, Punjab April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lahore, Punjab: