Lahore, Punjab Climate & Temperature
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan is at 31°33'N, 74°19'E, 215 m (705 ft). See map.
- Lahore, Punjab has a subtropical steppe/ low-latitude semi-arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSh).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Lahore, Punjab is situated in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 24.3 degrees Celsius (75.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.1 °C (38°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 628.8 mm (24.8 inches) which is equivalent to 628.8 Litres/m² (15.42 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 3094 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Lahore, Punjab you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Isla De Pascua-Mataveri, Chile where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Lahore, Punjab Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Lahore, Punjab Climate Graph in Metric Units
Lahore, Punjab Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Topic: Climate of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Page 1 of 1
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: