Climate of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan Average Weather
- Lahore, Punjab, pakistan, 31°33'N, 74°19'E, 215 m (705 ft)
- Lahore, Punjab has a subtropical steppe/ low-latitude semi-arid climate that is hot all year (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSh).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Lahore, Punjab is close to the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The average temperature is 24.3 degrees Celsius (75.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 628.8 mm (24.8 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3094 hours.
- If Lahore, Punjab were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: